POPSUGAR sent me this Must Have Box to try for July and it’s definitely my favorite that I’ve received so far!
I mean… emoji cocktail napkins?! Yes, please.
Here’s a little break down of each of the products in this months box.
- The first product is the Sahajuan Hair in the Sun. It’s a really cool hair protectant for those days that you’ll be in the sun all day. I’m definitely packing this for my trip in a few weeks. We’ll be spending a ton of time at the beach so I definitely want to protect my color treated hair the best I can.
- These House of Pom Emoji napkins are the cutest things I’ve seen in a long time! I’ve decided to keep these in the packaging since they are cloth so they don’t get ruined. They’ll be an amazing addition to our dining area in the new house.
- This Michale Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White is such a gorgeous pattern and the material is nice and light for the Florida weather. I’m looking forward to styling this on days where I might want to jazz up a bland outfit for work.
- The Skinnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder is so awesome! If I had a pool I would have blown this up immediately! In the mean time, I’m going to keep it for that one time I ever get invited to a pool party. lol
- European Wax Center’s Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter in Pearl is so gorgeous. I’m usually not a fan of shimmer highlighters under my brow but this one gives a really nice highlight that isn’t too overpowering. I have been using it daily to jazz up my plain work makeup looks. I highly recommend it.
- I’m usually not a fan of food in subscription boxes. This one is no exception. I actually gave these Joe Chips in Classic Sea Salt flavor to my daughter who just so happen to love them. I count that as a Win. She’s super picky and doesn’t like many things even if they are “chips.”
- Last but not least, my most favorite item of this box. If you know me then you know how much I love pineapples! Not only do I love to eat them but I’m obsessed with having everything pineapple. Look how cute this Pintrill Pineapple pin is!!! I’m just trying to find the perfect spot for it.
As a bonus they included a $20 gift card to Trove. I’ve never heard of Trove before but after visiting the website I found that they offer really beautiful jewelry pieces. I’m tempted to purchase the monogram necklace.
Now… as a bonus for you guys. Here’s a $5 off code if you’d like to try out the Popsugar Must Have Box for yourself! Just use code SHOP5 and click this link to purchase. This code never expires!
Let me know what your favorite product from this box is in the comments!