I’ve seen a ton of posts, for a while now, of bloggers who post about their favorite things on Friday’s and I figured I’d join in on the fun. I’d like to keep this up every week and would love for you all to tell me what I should include in my Friday Five posts. Just leave me a comment on any of my posts. 🙂
Today’s Friday Fives post is about all the things I’ve been loving lately. Let’s get to it!
- Monogram everything! I recently purchased a monogram decal for my laptop cover and I’m so obsessed! I’m definitely a southern girl in that I love anything monogramed. It just fills me with all the good feels. I ordered mine off Etsy here. Definitely check this shop out if your interested as well.
- I recently purchased some goodies from ColourPop and I can’t wait to share them with you. I love everything I purchased and I’m contemplating on doing a post on my ColourPop collection. Let me know if that’s something you’d like to see.
- I’ve started my journey to minimalism this past week and tackled my closet. I’m so proud of the amount of things that I was able to part with and donate that I feel so much joy walking into my closet everyday. I have a post already drafted for next week talking about about why I’m attempting minimalism. Stay tuned for that. 🙂
- I’ve been so busy with work and getting the kids ready for school that I’ve had to completely reevaluate my planning situation. I recently purchased a MayDesigns planner and I’m loving it for on the go planning. I also purchased a new daily planner that I’m super excited about and I can’t wait to put together a more detailed post about it for you guys. I just want to use a bit more before I give you all my final thoughts.
- I finally have a trip planned for the husband and I this year! I’m so excited!!! We’ve had so many things go on this year that all the traveling that I’ve wanted to do just got put on hold for a while. I’m so happy that I was able to squeeze in something for just the two of us in the next few weeks. Hint: that picture up there is where we’re going. Can any of you guess where it is?
That’s all for the things I’ve been loving lately. What have you guys been up to and what’s on your loving list recently? Leave me a comment and let me know!